We’re growing our company in a diverse culture of innovation and constantly finding ways to improve. Finding the right people to join our team is key to our growth. We are a team who shows up for each other, bringing our authentic selves to work each day, and always keeping our mission in mind, creating Healthy, Natural, Good For You products and planning for long-term growth and scale, focusing on our customers’ success. If you’re hungry and passionate and you love new challenges, we want to learn more about you. Upload your resume and cover letter here.
Account Payable Specialist
- Process Payables
- Assist with receivables as needed
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Greet customers and answer company phone
- Order Office Supplies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- 1-3 years prior AP skills required
- Sage X3 experience preferred, not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational, communication, problem-solving and research abilities
More About Us:
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial spirited, collaborative team environment. We’re growing not only our products, but BFI as a whole. We offer a competitive base pay. Full time employees are also eligible for an amazing benefit package, with 401(k) match and a profit sharing plan!
*Please no recruiters or temporary agencies